Monday, March 4, 2013

MANICURE MONDAY: EMANCIPATION OF "MIMI"

Today's Manicure Monday features Zoya's "Mimi"! It is a beautiful, (sparkly!) royal purple. I snagged it from the clearance bin at Ulta a few weeks ago along with "Valerie". Of the two, "Mimi" is definitely my fave. It is the perfect shade of purple and just looking at it makes me happy :)


Here it is sitting with my other sparkly metallic polishes. You can see the gorgeous golden specks in the polish. Absolutely stunning!


Here it is in natural light. I used Essie's All in One as a base coat. Opacity was achieved in about 2 coats for me, which was surprising because the formula is actually pretty thin. I finally topped it off with Seche Vite to make it extra shiny. Here's to hoping it survives throughout my 5 day trip to Iceland!

Happy Monday!

Sending love across,
Jael

No comments:

Post a Comment