Monday, January 28, 2013

MANICURE MONDAY: TWINKLE TAUPE MODEL

Today's Manicure Monday post is another DIY gelish, but this time with a twist on the French manicure! My cousin used 2 Nail Harmony colors: "Taupe Model" for the base "Twinkle" for the french tip.

01356 - gold glitter
"Twinkle"
"Taupe Model"
"Taupe Model" is a taupe (duh! haha) polish with tiny flecks of silver glitter. Unless you really look at your nails, you won't even be able to tell that it's glittery. "Twinkle" is a clear polish with larger golden glitter dispersed throughout. Painting "Twinkle" on at the fingertips really adds interest to an otherwise low-key, and possibly boring manicure. In the photo above, I'm holding on to a new hand cream I picked up recently at The Face Shop. It's the Lovely Mix Mini Pet Perfume Hand Cream in "Sweet Fruits". I think there were 3 or 4 other scents available. I chose this one because it smells exactly like the scent "Love Spell" from the Victoria's Secret collection. I couldn't resist the adorable packaging when I saw it at the store. Even though it was a little pricey, the sales girl convinced me to get it anyway because she told me that after you finish it, you can refill it with your own hand cream haha -_- If you have a student ID, you can receive a 10% discount. If you're not a student, you can sign up for their free membership program and receive 5% off your purchase.

Until next time, Happy Monday!

Sending Love Across,
Jael
 

No comments:

Post a Comment